View Profile RabidMedia

35 Movie Reviews

Poor poor jill.... I still fuckin' love it!

Very nice! although I was rooting for the pissed off cook!

to me art simply means something to the creator. whatever you create, a drawing, a song, a game, etc... if you create with meaning it's art.

1 Game Review

it's .....it's juss so saaaaad! it's sad because it's a direct parallel to our own life. I tried to sneak in the happy guy into as many pictures as I could. also I like the little cricket who appears when you get nothing interesting. as a "Game" it's practically non-exisitant but an experience it's that much better for being interactive.

48 Audio Reviews

LOVE...THIS!

Perfect, I hope you don't mind but I wanna use this for a doom map I'm making. it's very driving and just screams "killin' dudes with a big ol' shotgun."

Kylenorbury responds:

Hell yeah. Lol I agree it does scream that.

THEM DRUMS!!!!!!! you said you lacked the subtitles but THAT is what I love about the main theme, those DRIVING DRUMS!!!! Great cover!

Tremulos responds:

Thanks for noticing the drums man! Being a drummer myself, drums are probably what I spend the most time on when I make music. It's a labor of love! Thanks for the review!

17 Art Reviews

Wow, Wicked!

Not sure what to make of this. good lighting and shine.

megadrivesonic responds:

thanks, at least i did well on the shading.

Can't say I'm too impressed with this one. I feel it'd look better if the outlines were thicker.

Just an artist who loves games. I like to try and work with as many mediums of art I can, but my favorites are Pixel Art and drawing. I enjoy and collect classic games and systems, like my Sega Genesis and N64 but I'll play newer games if their any good.

31, Male